Application for Admission
How do we apply for admission?
An interested parent/guardian may make an appointment to visit the school, have a tour, receive an application form and information package. Prospective parent/students must submit an application in person, and follow the prescribed procedure:
- A completed application form
- A non-refundable application fee of $100
- Proof of date and place of birth (birth certificate, passport)
- Immunization card
- **Documentation of any special needs or learning difficulties
- Classroom observation on the 1st Monday in June (3rd June ’13)
- Placement test on 1st Friday in June (7th June ’13)
- Further testing and/or screening if necessary 2nd week in June
Step three: Mid-June
- Acceptance & registration
- Payment of 1st term’s fees
** Students with special needs or leaning difficulties will undergo Step two plus any further evaluation deemed necessary by the Special Education Centre. On completion of the evaluation, and on the recommendation of the Centre, the student’s application will then be processed.
Application forms are provided here download now please fill in and send to us.
Application form for school year placement test dates to be announced: